Community Forum

How do I find details on the terms of my current agreement?

New Poster

How do I find details on the terms of my current agreement?

How do I find details on the terms of my current agreement?  I received an email reminding me that my new agreement has a defined term with early cancellation fees.  That email didn't actually give the term limit, but directed me to go to My Account to view the details.  I did log on, but cannot see where on that page or in any of the others that I can access and read the terms of my agreement. Here's a copy of the email's text: 

Confirmation of Your
XFINITY Term Agreement
We want to make sure you know that the promotional offer you selected requires a minimum term agreement and is subject to an early termination fee if you cancel all XFINITY services during the agreement term. 

To view a copy of the minimum term agreement, you can log in to My Account to find it.

You have the option to cancel the agreement within 30 daysof the date the services under the Offer are installed/activated without incurring an early termination fee. If you wish to cancel the agreement, you must contact Comcast by calling 1-800-XFINITY. If you cancel the agreement during the 30 day period, the charges for your remaining services may increase to the non-term contract rate. If you do not cancel the minimum term agreement within the 30-day period, the terms of the minimum term agreement found in My Account will automatically apply.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 1-855-463-3019and we'll be happy to help.
Official Employee

Re: How do I find details on the terms of my current agreement?

Hello @kjminniti. I can assist you with any questions or concerns regarding your agreement terms. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Also, this link goes over the instructions on how to access: Your Contract and Legal Agreements in My Account

https://www.xfinity.com/support/account/my-account-find-contract/

New Poster

Re: How do I find details on the terms of my current agreement?

Thank you, Joe - that site did, indeed, help me access the right menu selections to find the information I was after.  Comcast.com is not my primary email and I only check it once a month when I pay my bill, hence the delay in responding to your question.  Again, thank you.