Community Forum

How do I file a dispute against xfinity/comcast?

Highlighted
New Poster

How do I file a dispute against xfinity/comcast?

I need to speak with corporate at this point. My entire miserable situation started when I called to schedule an appt for my move to a new home. An appt was set up for a tech even though the pandemic is going on,. so I took extra caution and scheduled no moving to happen until the tech had came and installed my Cable, Internet and home security. The day of the appt the tech came to make me aware that he would only be hooking up the main line to the house for wifi and the rest was up to me to finish. He never came back to speak with me and just left, and I was responsible to hook up all 3 of my TV's! The best part was that my home security system would not be installed until the pandemic is over according to the tech!! I have 3 kids and that was the important part of everything! That evening I was able to hook up my living room only because no wiring was done to connect the other 2 rooms. I started the process of calling Xfinity to help with all these issues and to make everything worse my cable channels were completely different and I had lost ALL of my purchased movies and recordings. The agents insisted it was on my end everyone I would call, with no resolution. My Internet was off and on for the next week as well as my TV until finally the Internet just stopped completely! My husband is an operations manager at a big company and no wifi for even 5min has huge consequences. I again would speak to an agent for the next hour until finally I was told that my services were actually still connected to my old address and that in order to fix my issues I would need to open a new account and sign a new contract for my current address! Xfinity being the professionals in this I trusted her and did what I was told needed to be done. She also insisted that my home security system would be on hold until my services could be installed. Everything was working for the most part for about a week other then not having any of my previous purchases and recording on DVR when last night my vehicle was stolen from my driveway and totalled in a crash!! I am now so angry about no having my services because my camera usually points to my driveway so I logged onto my account to find a 2000.00 balance and 1400 of it is from my previous account!! I have now been on a chase to get a detailed bill for these supposed charges and No one will give it to me! At this point I am  now filing a complaint with FCC but is there any information on how I can get my issues and complaints resolved? Any information would help!