Community Forum

How do I escalate an issue not being resolved?

New Poster

How do I escalate an issue not being resolved?

It has been over a month of not being able to hold a connection to my wifi but for a short period of time. I have had 4+ technicians out. They keep telling me the tech before them did something "wrong" and they have now fixed it.  They leave and within an hour its not working.  I keep calling customer service and they cannot find a "supervisor" for me to talk to so they just schedule another appt with another technician.  I am SO frustrated with the customer service.  Not only am I paying for internet that is not working I am paying for a home security system that has NO connection.. they can see how many times I have called in and all my appts.  Why is no one stepping up to the plate to escalte and help resolve this?????  I have had to take off work 4 times to meet someone at my house.  I switched from at&t a couple years ago due to poor customer service and Comcast you have FAILED me :-/.  If someone can help guide me as to where I go from here I would appreciate it.

Official Employee

Re: How do I escalate an issue not being resolved?

cj071380, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums! Welcome to our community. I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the internet. I'd be happy to help take a look at this further with you! Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: How do I escalate an issue not being resolved?

Hi - So curious, how did you get resolution to your problem? We are experiencing something VERY simliar to your situation.