Community Forum

How do I access my signed contract? Online Acceptance?

Regular Visitor

How do I access my signed contract? Online Acceptance?

My primary question is this: How do I get a copy of my signed contract?

I am unable to get a copy of my contract online or via the Xfinity Online Acceptance portal. Under my online account I can only see a handful of documents that are not my contract. The rep over the phone told me that I cannot see my contract because I have cancelled my service today. However, I have never been able to view my contract.

Capture.PNG

The online acceptance portal simply takes me to a page asking me to sign a terms of agreement for my service...which obviously I am NOT going to do. So where can I get a copy of my signed contract?

Capture2.PNG

I never signed this document when I first started using comcast. This document, combined with comcast's inability to provide me with my actual service contract leads me to believe I don't actually have a signed contract which also means I am not subject to any early termination fee's. If I am charged an ETF and I haven't signed this contract does that make me eligible for small claims court if this fee isn't waived?  

My primary question is this: How do I get a copy of my signed contract?

Expert

Re: How do I access my signed contract? Online Acceptance?

You never actually accepted the contract which is why it's not available to you. Comcast gave you the deal anyhow.

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Regular Visitor

Great news! So if they persist in trying to charge me an ETF I guess small claims court with added damages for my time and distress will be the only option.

Expert

suitntie2008 wrote:

Great news! So if they persist in trying to charge me an ETF I guess small claims court with added damages for my time and distress will be the only option.

I'll ask an employee to take a look at it for you. They should respond in this thread Smiley Happy

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hi suitntie2008, I can assist you with finding your contract if you indeed signed one electronically or physically. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcatsAmir) and then "private message me"?

Regular Visitor

I just sent you a private message with the requested information. Thank you

Official Employee

suitntie2008, I replied to your private message. 

Regular Visitor

Reply sent. Is there no option for an online copy? In other posts I have seen people access their contracts via the online acceptance portal. If mail is the only way then I don't mind waiting for Comcat to send it.

Thanks

Official Employee

suitnite2008, I replied to your PM.