Community Forum

How do I access my signed contract? Online Acceptance?

Regular Visitor

How do I access my signed contract? Online Acceptance?

My primary question is this: How do I get a copy of my signed contract?

I am unable to get a copy of my contract online or via the Xfinity Online Acceptance portal. Under my online account I can only see a handful of documents that are not my contract. The rep over the phone told me that I cannot see my contract because I have cancelled my service today. However, I have never been able to view my contract.

Capture.PNG

The online acceptance portal simply takes me to a page asking me to sign a terms of agreement for my service...which obviously I am NOT going to do. So where can I get a copy of my signed contract?

Capture2.PNG

I never signed this document when I first started using comcast. This document, combined with comcast's inability to provide me with my actual service contract leads me to believe I don't actually have a signed contract which also means I am not subject to any early termination fee's. If I am charged an ETF and I haven't signed this contract does that make me eligible for small claims court if this fee isn't waived?  

My primary question is this: How do I get a copy of my signed contract?

Expert

Re: How do I access my signed contract? Online Acceptance?

You never actually accepted the contract which is why it's not available to you. Comcast gave you the deal anyhow.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Great news! So if they persist in trying to charge me an ETF I guess small claims court with added damages for my time and distress will be the only option.

Expert

suitntie2008 wrote:

Great news! So if they persist in trying to charge me an ETF I guess small claims court with added damages for my time and distress will be the only option.

I'll ask an employee to take a look at it for you. They should respond in this thread Smiley Happy

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi suitntie2008, I can assist you with finding your contract if you indeed signed one electronically or physically. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcatsAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I just sent you a private message with the requested information. Thank you

Official Employee

suitntie2008, I replied to your private message. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Reply sent. Is there no option for an online copy? In other posts I have seen people access their contracts via the online acceptance portal. If mail is the only way then I don't mind waiting for Comcat to send it.

Thanks

Official Employee

suitnite2008, I replied to your PM.