Community Forum

How do CS Agents prioritze help?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How do CS Agents prioritze help?

I'm very curious how CS Agents are deciding which customers to help here in the forums and which they choose to compeltely ignore? I posted a question yesterday and only received a response from another unhappy customer. Shortly after someone posted a VERY similar question, but maybe had a better subject title and got a response from an agent. So, I tried sending a direct message to that Agent as suggested in the other person's post and surprise, surprise, I got no response! I realize they are probably overloaded with requests during this time, but skipping over some questions to answer others and having no other way to talk to an actual person through the recommended channels (which are an endless cycle of going in circles) makes zero sense!

So, what does one have to do in order to get help - do I need to rant and rave on social media, do I stop paying my bill for services I wish to change, or do I just keep posting here until someone finally acknowledges me as a customer?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: How do CS Agents prioritze help?

The question posed that you quoted was dated March 30, and escalated, it just happened to be answered a little after you posted. In a pandemic, you’ll need to be patient, resources are thin everywhere

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I finally reached an actual person on the phone - small miracle. She was able to finally resolve my issue.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Great to hear, sorry it couldn’t get resolved sooner

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!