Community Forum

How can I reduce my monthly bill—please help!!

Regular Visitor

How can I reduce my monthly bill—please help!!

Hi, I’ve been a loyal customer for almost 6 years now and have called a couple times to inquire how I can reduce my bill over past year, but feel like I just get the runaround. I got laid off back in October from a company I was with for 12 years (budget cuts) and have been struggling to keep afloat while I work on building my now-necessary portfolio site and look for my next full-time gig. I really need to reduce my monthly bill and just would like a rundown of my options, whether it means having to reduce my services or whatever.

I did some research into the bundle prices Xfinity has online right now—I know these are exclusive to new members but I feel like there’s got to be some deals for being a loyal customer? I called a couple of weeks ago, and the rep seemed to be helpful at the time, giving me some credit since I questioned my ridiculous costly “Sports bundle” that I NEVER even ordered. However, I also inquired about costs if I reduced services and she basically told me no matter what I did, my price wouldn’t change... which is obviously not true.

Anyway, sorry for the long message, I’m just frustrated and want to avoid more of the same runaround. I just want someone to give me a price list of options so I can get the cost down to my budget. Thanks
Official Employee

Re: How can I reduce my monthly bill—please help!!

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.