Community Forum

How can I get Comcasts’s attention?

Regular Visitor

How can I get Comcasts’s attention?

It is apatently no longer possible to speak with an actual person at Comcast, unless you wish to add service. Otherwise everything is voice menu purgatory. I would like to just report a damaged street box that took it pretty tough in the recent storm, but that seems impossible. Pretty sure that eventually the box will start to impact ours and our neighbors’ service, as animals crawl up in there and start gnawing cables and connectors. 

Any advice as to how one can contact an actual Comcast coustomer service rep that does not want to sell me even more expensive services or having to make an appointment “for a tech”?

Expert

Re: How can I get Comcasts’s attention?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: How can I get Comcasts’s attention?

Hello all, I can assist you with getting your lines raised or removed. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!