Community Forum

How I was mistreated as a paying customer then disconnected!!

New Poster

How I was mistreated as a paying customer then disconnected!!

In August I decided to switch cable companies because broad stripe was cutting all channels and internet was ludachris! So our community was offered packages that you couldn’t beat I KNEW I WAS READY TO BE A HAPPY CUSTOMER UNTIL! I called the first week of aug. to set up services with Xfinity I had to wait a week for one of the technicians to come out to install even though I was unhappy with waiting that long I was OK with that. So this gentleman came to my home to set up very nice explained everything to me but he came with all the wrong equipment! Told me I had to wait because he wasn’t supposed to come out anyway someone else was he did a last-minute job! And he also told me I was lucky that he was able to do it. So I didn’t complain I was happy I had cable and was willing to wait until the next day he would come back mind you my appointment was at 2pm he didn’t arrive to my home until 8pm because I wasn’t on his list he needed to get more boxes to install me ... soo that was the off day I planned to stay home to get cable. Not even hour after he left all cable boxes were out this man spent 2hrs Setting up to end up with nothing! So the next day I WAS ON HIS LIST. He was GOING to bring me the correct equipment and set up cable again the first day I called out from work! His schedule arrive time was between 2-5pm I called over 5times all I got were apologizes an 50$ credit to next bill I was happy with that BUT STILL NO CABLE ! ... an next appointment I got was the following WEEK! Ok I said I can deal with it .. someone else different came to my home all new equipment and I was ready to go very happy! Until midnight cable was out AGAIN! To cut this story short I started Cable with Xfinity the beginning of August I had over five technicians come to my home throughout the entire month some of September to complete one JOB WHICH WAS INSTALATION! ... I even had a Supervisor supposed to come on two occasions and never showed up Just sent the technician! They sent me a bill over 250$ to pay for installment and I was so Farias I’ve missed over six days of scheduled work two out of the six days no one show to my home I head over supposedly $500 worth of credit due to lack of communication! And people not doing the job correctly so of course the bills are coming for me to pay WITH NO CABLE AT THAT TIME! So around October is when I FINALLY STARTED GETTING GOOD SERVICE .. I gave them so many chances and opportunities to make right and I even thought about going back to Broadstripe but I kept the faith they were going to get it right ... NOWWWW THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT VERY QUICK TO PULL THE PLUG! I risked my JOB! Doctors appointment etc! ... I have multiple sclerosis and got sick in November and wasn’t able to make payment for 2 months now My bill is 542$ and NO ONE GAVE ME A CHANCE NOT ONE! But I don’t leave debts unpaid I will pay in full once i receive pay since I’m back working thank god! I just wanted you to know my story not for sympathy or to RESTORE JUST FOR ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF HOW I WAS TREATED AND HOW I GAVE PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT!
Official Employee

Re: How I was mistreated as a paying customer then disconnected!!

Hi Whitney313, 

Sorry for the experience you've had as a new customer. If there's anything I can do to help make this right for you, I would like to try. If you would allow me to review your account to see if there's something I can do on my end, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!