Community Forum

Hotspot connectivity issues

Regular Visitor

Hotspot connectivity issues

I am having issues connecting to Xfinity hotspots when I am on the go. It’ll show the network and brings up the sign in information. Once I am put my login information, it says that my service is not for that tier. I have 25+ msps Which is what is required to be able to access Hotspots with Xfinity. I do not understand why I cannot use the Hotspots now. When I first got the service I was able to use Hotspots for about three days and going forward I Wasn’t able to connect to it again. Please help me because the main reason I got Xfinity and the service plan I have is to be able to use the Hot spots.
Tags (2)
Official Employee

Re: Hotspot connectivity issues

Hello Jo_cm. Thank you for posting on the Forum. I have received your private message and I have responded. I would be happy to assist with troubleshooting your Xfinity Hotspot connectivity issue.

For future reference:

Please know that sending unsolicited private messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Help & Support Forums, is a violation of Forum Guidelines

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!