Community Forum

Horrible website - trying to move from a small business account to residential - no number to call

Highlighted
New Poster

Horrible website - trying to move from a small business account to residential - no number to call

I'm considering moving from my small business Internet account (home office) to residential and want to include TV and possible phone. Just spent a frustrating hour trying several things to get some answers. Have heard horror stories about Comcast and have not had issues with my Internet but this is crazy. I would think it would be easy to talk to some sales person...

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Horrible website - trying to move from a small business account to residential - no number to ca

@JWtech wrote:

I'm considering moving from my small business Internet account (home office) to residential and want to include TV and possible phone. Just spent a frustrating hour trying several things to get some answers. Have heard horror stories about Comcast and have not had issues with my Internet but this is crazy. I would think it would be easy to talk to some sales person...

1-800-COMCAST

1-800-XFINITY

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!