Community Forum

Horrible customer service

Regular Visitor

Horrible customer service

I recently changed my plan and had a horrible experience with customer service. I filled out the survery twice, and was told that someone would contact me regarding my incedent, but no one has. I really would like to speak to a human being, not a bot about my expereience, '

Please respond, I have been a customer since 1998, and I am appalled by how I have been treated. 

Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Horrible customer service

muggle68, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here regarding your experience. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you ran into! We'd be more than happy to help here and turn this around. Please send us a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send us a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Where do I go?? I went to customer service and it just gives me email, messanger options or calling? The Messagner app. I would like to speak to a REAL PERSON, otherwise this is going to the BBB.

@Comcast_Support wrote:

muggle68, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here regarding your experience. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you ran into! We'd be more than happy to help here and turn this around. Please send us a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send us a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “Send a message.”

is just a bot???

Diamond Problem Solver

It’s a real person

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I sent a private message TWICE and still have not gotten a response???

Official Employee Digital Care

Hello, muggle68. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. We apologize for the delay in response. We have now responded to your PM and look forward to further assisting you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!