Community Forum

Horrible customer service

New Poster

Horrible customer service

After spending hours on the phone over several days and getting told several different things I finally let a supervisor talk me into changing my plan for internet and TV since my plan was old. He guaranteed me that my channel lineup would stay the same and my bill would actually decrease by a few dollars. None of that was true....none! Even after the credits he was supposed to be applying my bill is not less and my channel lineup totally changed. How do we resolve this issue?
Expert

Re: Horrible customer service

@MarkH1313 wrote:
After spending hours on the phone over several days and getting told several different things I finally let a supervisor talk me into changing my plan for internet and TV since my plan was old. He guaranteed me that my channel lineup would stay the same and my bill would actually decrease by a few dollars. None of that was true....none! Even after the credits he was supposed to be applying my bill is not less and my channel lineup totally changed. How do we resolve this issue?

Chances are you won't get those lost channels back.  Because of expired contracts Comcast dropped several channels, so as long as you don't change anything in your plan those channels are "grandfathered" in.  Once you make a change there is no going back.

As for your bill, not sure what to tell you there.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!