Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Horrible customer service

New Poster

Horrible customer service

Good afternoon,

I contacted comcast on September 5th through chat after an overcharge appeared on my back statement.  I made a payment and somehow comcast charged my account for 2 payments.  I was assured on this date by Yatin that a refund would be granted within 7 days of request.  I was not asked to provide any additional information to support this return.  I asked for a follow up call be made to confirm this return and the repesentive assured me I would receive this return call "in a couple of days".  I made the decision this morning (9/11/2017) to contact comast again because,  A.  I did not receive a refund and B. I did not receive a ruturn call.  I was told this morning that my refund had been cancelled due to lack of information to support return.  Comcast did not at any time request "additional information".  I spent 3 hours on the phone with a number of agents and supervisors.  3 hours and my issue has not been taken care of.  In fact, I was told to fax proof of the double charges to comcast only to learn that the fax number i was given was incorrect.  Yes comast..... I sent my information to an incorrect fax number.... Information with my account number and personal information. Something you told me I needed to include.  As of right now I do not know if I will ever be refunded for your mistake.  I do know this, I have never been treated the way your 3 customer service agents and a supervisor treated me this morning.  I ended the call without resolution and feeling as though this issue was my fault.  I was told because I didnt provide additional information my request was cancelled.  Information I was not told to provide.  I was also told I should have canelled the charge with my bank.  Something I was not told to do.  I disconnected my call in disbelief.  You have failed comcast.  Not only did your agents fail to resolve the issue, you have lost another customer.  #youfailedcomcast #10yearcustomer #helloATT

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Horrible customer service

Hi, TMcinally - The e-check payment reversal has been done. Please allow 3-5 business days for funds to appear back in the account. Let me know if you won't receive money back in 5 business days. Thank you!

All Replies
Official Employee

Re: Horrible customer service

Hi, TMcinally - The e-check payment reversal has been done. Please allow 3-5 business days for funds to appear back in the account. Let me know if you won't receive money back in 5 business days. Thank you!