Community Forum

Horrible Service

Highlighted
New Poster

Horrible Service

Recently moved to the Denver area and signed up for Xfinity.  One of the boxes they sent didn't power on at all.  Drove to the Xfinity store and waited for 35 minutes just so I could talk to someone to switch it out (which literally took one minute, not sure why the concierge who is just standing there couldn't have done it for me).  Got home and that box wouldn't work or load channels.  Spent the next 90-minutes troubleshooting it with an xfinity rep - finally got it to work.  Then the remote wouldn't actually turn off the box it strangely just kept bringing up the guide options.  The rep I was working with couldn't figure and said I'd have to go back to the store to swap out the remote and get a new one...who wants to guess how much additional time I'm going to have to waste just to do that.  So glad I pay Comcast for horrible service...no wonder cable subsciptions are plummetting.  

Official Employee

Re: Horrible Service

Hi mcw77, I apologize for your experiences with your cable box and remote.  Were you able to get the remote swapped out?  Please let me know if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Horrible Service

Hi mcw77, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!