Community Forum

Horrible Customer Service

New Poster

Horrible Customer Service

Absolute WORST customer service I have ever experienced. Made an appointment to have a technician come out to set my internet up between 4pm-6pm. The technician showed up at 9pm after I took off of work to be there and paid for a baby sitter. Xfinity NEVER communicated that the worker was running behind. I called three times and got different runaround answers about the status of the technician's arrival. During my last call, I was promised free Xfinity stream and to ask the technician to install it in my modem. The man I talked to flat out lied to me because the technician said he had no clue how to do that and it's not part of a technician's job. I was given a $20 credit and my installation free (as it should be). None of that matters because after wasting 5.5 hours sitting there, the technician couldn't even set my modem up and said disbatch closed at 9, so he couldn't get any help with setting the modem up due to error messages. Xfinity is terrible and I'm tempted to go to another company. They are not worth it and don't deserve my money. DO NOT get their service or you will be disappointment and have your time wasted!
Expert

Re: Horrible Customer Service

Hi @Smj20,

Did you get your internet working?

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Horrible Customer Service

Hello Smj20, I am more than happy to address your concerns. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!