Community Forum

Home WiFi Assessment and paperless billing

New Poster

Home WiFi Assessment and paperless billing

Anyone know how you are supposed to get the free xpods? The home WiFi Assessment paslge says I qualify, but when I fill out the information I just get an error page. I tried using chat but they said it's regular site maintenance and try again later. It's been two days... I think the site is just broken....

Also, I'm not receiving the $10 credit for paperless billing/autopay. How is that supposed to work?
Expert

Re: Home WiFi Assessment and paperless billing

@Mcmedea wrote:
Anyone know how you are supposed to get the free xpods? The home WiFi Assessment paslge says I qualify, but when I fill out the information I just get an error page. I tried using chat but they said it's regular site maintenance and try again later. It's been two days... I think the site is just broken....

Also, I'm not receiving the $10 credit for paperless billing/autopay. How is that supposed to work?

If you just recently signed up for ecobill and autopay it doesn't kick in until the 3rd bill or 45 days.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thanks for the info! Do you know anything about the xpods for free by chance?
Expert

@Mcmedea wrote:
Thanks for the info! Do you know anything about the xpods for free by chance?

No, I sure don't, but maybe someone else with info will chime in soon.  Smiley Wink

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Still waiting on an answer from customer service regarding my Home Wifi assessment/xpods...