Community Forum

Home Page Read News not current

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Home Page Read News not current

I read the news on the home page, going to the Read News section.  Guess it is just too hard for Comcast to actually update the news under the Read News section.  Guess that reading is soooo out of date that you feel there is no reason to update that section.

Expert

Re: Home Page Read News not current

@raptyrred wrote:

I read the news on the home page, going to the Read News section.  Guess it is just too hard for Comcast to actually update the news under the Read News section.  Guess that reading is soooo out of date that you feel there is no reason to update that section.

Guess you tried clearing your cache?  Smiley Wink

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I am having same problem. Read news page hasn't updated in a week

Expert

@jdgraz95 wrote:

I am having same problem. Read news page hasn't updated in a week

As above, clear your cache.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Having same prob & yes, I clear out my comcast/xfinity cache regularly; still. No. Updated. Read. News! C'mon comast...sheeze...

New Poster

The news on the page is from July 15th for me. Cache is clear! Comcast practically has a monopoly, yet customers cannot get the reliability we pay for. A glitch now and then is understandable, but this is a little much.

Frequent Visitor

I'm going to guess that the one person responsible for updating the page is on vacation???? 

Gold Problem Solver

@lmhh wrote: The news on the page is from July 15th for me. ...

I don't see a date in the Read News section. Where are you seeing one?

Frequent Visitor

And we are up-to-date again! Thank you Comcast, week old news was getting stale Smiley Wink