Community Forum

High price not same across the board again

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

High price not same across the board again

I spoke with an online representative yesterday because the cost of my internet went up. My sister (who lives down the street) was extended the courtesy of keeping the same price for another 1 yr contract. When I spoke to the gentleman yesterday he said he would extend the same courtesy. I waited and waited and he seemed to disappear from the conversation so I assumed everything was all set!
This morning I decided to talk to someone thru the same online feature to make sure everything was taken care of. She said it was not complete and she could not extend the same price even though she saw the previous conversation. I wish I knew there was an issue as I am on a real tight budget and had the day off yesterday to take care of everything and switch providers if needed to.
Irregardless I find it very unfair that some people get a lower price than others and we have to jump thru hoops to get it. The speed I have isn’t even that great because half the time I have to turn my internet off to download something. It’s just I don’t want to go thru the hassle of going to a different company when I’ve been w Comcast for so long! I was so impressed with my first conversation w the gentleman cause Comcast has a reputation of being very difficult. I thought that because of all that is going on in the world Comcast was trying their best to help people out just to find out today that they can’t. It angers me that no one contacted me the first time if things could not be resolved. And it angers me that when all other companies are doing their part to help people Comcast is not. I would be more understanding if my sister , who like I said lives down the street, didn’t get this offer but she did! So why her and not me? We BOTH have been loyal customers for years and years! I’m disappointed in you Comcast.