Community Forum

Help:(

New Poster

Help:(

We were told by a Comcast agent that we could request to have the Comcast utility boxes moved that sit inside our easement. We have requested this since June finally in October they sent someone out, he then said that he was the wrong guy & they would put a ticket in for construction then no one showed up had to call again once again a guy showed up last Friday apologized & said wrong crew again he then promised to get it done that day or ASAP Monday. Once again no one showed up & has to call again & put another request in they said they would put. Priority on it & still have not heard anything yet. How can this get expedited? We have a permit approving our wall to be built but where the wall is designated the 2 Comcast boxes are in the way. The wall has begun & we are waiting on Comcast Construction & don’t know how long it will be?
Admin1

Re: Help:(

Hi Lisafrrch -- I can help with this pedestal relocation. I've contacted construction to see where we're at with getting this pedestal relocated. They may contact you directly otherwise I'll update you here. I do need to advise that relocating the pedestal may come at a cost to you since it is within easement. 

Admin1

Re: Help:(

Lisafrch -- Checking in to see if you've heard from construction yet.