Community Forum

Help with lowering bill

New Poster

Help with lowering bill

Hello, I have been trying to get onto chat or through to a loyalty type department to see about lowering my bill. I am paying $75 a month just for internet. I am not interested in bundle deals because i currently have directv and am in a contract with them and i am not breaking it to get TV with you. I think its unfair that comcast is offering lower rates to new customer but ignoring existing good standing customers or increasing our rates. Two years ago i was paying $25 a month then went to $50 a year ago but now that it went to $75 i am finding that hard to agree with just for internet. When i signed up i knew it would increase as the two years passed but was told that after that first year increase, i would qualify for a promotion type to help decrease it again. I have tried over the past year to no avail and now i am trying again cause its even higher.  i can get internet cheaper elsewhere. Didn't want to but if that is what i have to do i will. I have tried to private message comcast reps on here but the screen does not load, so if someone can private message me or reply to this that would be great. I am requesting a lower rate or i will take my business elsewhere.

Official Employee

Re: Help with lowering bill

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.