Community Forum

Help trying to order service for new construction

Highlighted
New Poster

Help trying to order service for new construction

We are moving to a new construction home towards end of July and having a hard time trying to order service.  Cannot do anything online because the address does not "exist" in databases yet.  Have tried calling and keep getting bounced around, no one seems to know exactly what to do.  I got the # of the "installation review" department but can only leave a message, no call back yet.

Please help, we desperately need to have service by the 24th!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Help trying to order service for new construction

@year10k wrote:

We are moving to a new construction home towards end of July and having a hard time trying to order service.  Cannot do anything online because the address does not "exist" in databases yet.  Have tried calling and keep getting bounced around, no one seems to know exactly what to do.  I got the # of the "installation review" department but can only leave a message, no call back yet.

Please help, we desperately need to have service by the 24th!

Unless you have already closed on the property you won't be able to get service until you do so.  An account is associated not only with an address but with an account holder.  Plus, you may need to have a site survey done before services can be established.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

We're all set, got call back and site survey is scheduled.

Highlighted
New Poster

I am in a similar situation. Did the surveyor show up? Were you able to get the line installed? Thanks!