Community Forum

Help reducing cost

Frequent Visitor

Help reducing cost

Help reducing my cost please.

The account number I inquiring about is <Edited>. I have 2 accounts with Comcast.  I am looking for ways to reduce the x1 Starter Double Play cost. I'd like to stay with Comcast but need to reduce cost.  I used to get a $30 discount but that was removed a few months ago

Official Employee

Re: Help reducing cost

Hi there, jenkinsfamily12. I see a post opened through our Facebook platform. Did you need any other help? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

es please.  I'm looking for help to reduce my cost.  Is there a way to get a lower cost for my X1 Starter Double Play bundle?  I'm now paying $120 a month

Official Employee

Ok. Please private message me and I can help. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

I just sent you a private message

Official Employee

I am glad I was able to help out and find something that works better for you. Thank you for being a part of our forums and the best part of Comcast!