Community Forum

Help needed: Looking to lower bill

Regular Visitor

Help needed: Looking to lower bill

Hi,

I've seen helpful posts by comcast support on these forums before, relating to promotions and lowering peoples bill, so thought I'd try my first post here.

Comcast has been helpful and provided usually a 1 year promotion rate to my services and the bundles I have.. which has kept me sticking with Comcast and happy with my bill/able to pay it without canceling anything. My last promotion (feb 2017-Feb 2018) just ended, which meant the cost went up. I called to try to get my bill down again but they said they could only downgrade my internet speed.. so I did that because it was raised to a cost that I just couldn't do. But even with the downgrade and slower speed, I'm still paying more than I have the last few years.

I have internet and phone. I've been shopping around, thinking I can cancel my phone with comcast and just have internet. I've found good telephone deals elsewhere, but if I am able to get a promotion with you again, I'd like to keep everything through comcast if I can. Browsing comcasts website for my location, I even see a bundle deal for the exact two things I have now for $50.99/month for 12 months "Performance Internet & XFINITY Voice - Unlimited® Xfinity Double Play".

Any help is appreciated!

Basically: I've just downgraded speed to save money, but am still paying more than I have the last few years. So my next step is to cancel something as a last resort, just so I can pay. So hoping to work something out to keep my services with you.

Official Employee

Re: Help needed: Looking to lower bill, promotion or downgrade

Thank you, I can look further and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.