Community Forum

Help downgrading to internet only..

Frequent Visitor

Help downgrading to internet only..

I'd like online help downgrading  to internet only from my expired tv/internet plan and I only need something like Peformance pro?

Thank you.

Expert

Re: Help downgrading to internet only..

Hi @Gambok

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

WTH happened? Shane did you quit or something. I was getting help and then poof agent disappeared ? I want to take the offer you made on the 8-8-18! Please give a call Shane or some other agent!

Thanks KG

Official Employee

I apologize for the delay as I was out of the office for a personal matter. I can key this in for you now if you would like, I will need to receive your approval for this package change via text or email. We will have a 30-minute window to complete the process once we begin. What text or e-mail would you prefer to use for delivery?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Glad to hear your ok and hope all is well. We can do by text if that works. 510-697-0039.

Please just confirm the package you described as it's $10 less then what they will do over the phone.

Thanks Kevin

Official Employee

Thank you, the total would be $65.99 per month for 12 months. I don't see where you quoted before over the phone. I just sent you the text, if you have any issues, I will be standing by. 

Frequent Visitor

Fiqures it wouldnt be. Calling in to call center is spotty at best. OL O dod the aprroval.

what do i do with the DVR etc...?

Frequent Visitor

you turned off all of my servies. Now I have nothing wth???????
Official Employee

You can either return the DVR to your local XFINITY Store or UPS Store. If you choose UPS, we have an agreement with them for returns.