I have been a custiomer of comcast/xfinity since 2011. Never paid attention to my monthly bill.
1. Last week I got a flyer from ATT and that made check my xfinity bill. I was paying $88 Just for a 75/5mbps plan!. Called customer service and they couldnt help. So asked to terminate/close-out my plan with effect from 0/18
2. Called in the tech support line yesterday to solve a tech issue. The tech guy noticed that I'm scheduled for termination and says before they can continue, I need to talk to lolyalty folks. Then transferred me to loyalty.
3. After explaining my situation the loyalty CSR asked me what can he do to keep me. I told him that there is a promo going on for $49.95/month for performance pro internet(150/5MBPS) and instant TV for 12 months. I told him that if he can get me that I would stay.
4. He said he can do better. He told me that since I've been such a loyal customer he will give me the same deal for $44.95/month. He said he will send a text message with a link and I will have to approve through that link.
5. I clicked on that text message and it showed that I'm signing up for "Performance Plus and one month free of instant tv". I knew that "performance plus" is for 60mbps and so I told him that I cant approve this because this is differrent from what we agreed on (150/5 MBPS aka performce pro"
6. He says " Sir don't worry. I have to put that in the system to get you the $44.95 price. Don't worry about it. You will get 150mbps. Trust me". I'm still not convinced. But he keep repeating that and since he's been so helpful till then I trust him and agrees toi it.
7. I asked him to provide some kind of written stuff saying that I will get 150MBPS and he said don't worry you will get an email confirmation from xfinity in 48hrs. He then transferred me back to the tech person where it all started(See #2 above).
8. While chatting with the Tech person I explained all the wierdness around the above order process and she checked my plan and tells me I have only 60MBPS and there is no record of 150MBPS anywhwere. I was really frustrated to hear that. The tech person tansferred me back to loyalty.
9. I explained all the above to the loyalty person and she also confirmed that she can't see 150mbps anywhere.
10. She raised it to her supervisor and told me that her supervisor will "PULL THE PHONE CALL and listen" and if it confirms my story then I will get a call in 24hrs to solve this issue.
I have not recieved any calls. I have gotten one email that says I'm signed up for a 60mbps plan for 12 months and one month of free instant TV. THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR AND THIS IS OUTRIGHT FRAUDLUENT .YOU CAN CONFIRM MY STORY by pulling the phone conversations I had with xfinity loyalty CSR.
I don't know what to do other than complainging to FCC and BBB. Please help
wow nice. I ask for help and it gets moved out to cyber siberia. Thanks!
Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [bumping]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here.
Acceptable Use Policy http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Acceptable-Use-Policy/td-p/2618379
Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.
I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread.
Hi, saaaadcustomer. Welcome and thank you for posting. I would be happy to look into this for you and see what I can do to clear this up for you. I know it Please send me a private message with your name and we will go from there.
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.
Hi, saaaadcustomer. Yes. Please be aware that we all have days off, some off us have 2 days off per week and some of us have 3 days off per week. We will always get back to you as soon as we can to help you with your account needs/questions/concerns. I have replied to your private message. Thank you.
Hi again, saaaadcustomer. I'm sorry that we weren't able to reach a solution here on this. I ended up not hearing back from you as well. Thank you for your time.