Community Forum

Help Upgrading to XG1v4

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Help Upgrading to XG1v4

Hello,

I would like to upgrade my main DVR box to an XG1v4 to support a new 4k TV. I also have an Xi5 I need to exchange for an Xi6 for a separate 4k TV.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Help Upgrading to XG1v4

Hey @Tillawen

We appreciate you for using the Xfinity Forums to get assistance with upgrading your equipment. I'd be happy to help! I've just replied to your private message. Please reply at your earliest convenience and we can go from there. Chat with you soon!  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I would also like help with this. I have already sent a message to @ComcastChe 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hello,

I too just got a 4k tv and need to upgrade to the xg1v4. Would you be able assist me? I'm not sure how too send a PM yet.

Thank thout in advance!
Highlighted
Official Employee

@Billa197201

I'd be happy to help! I've just replied to your private message. Chat with you soon!

@N_Read, I can help you as well. If you haven't already, please send me a private message with your first and last name and the house number associated with your services.   

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!