Community Forum

Having trouble getting Internet installed

New Poster

Having trouble getting Internet installed

I have been having a huge issue getting internet installed at my house.  We have put in 3 orders, made 3 appointments and we keep getting the run around.  The first order was scheduled 11/27 and now on 12/14 I still do not have Internet and it is affecting my livelihood.  I also want cable as well but it is the internet access that is affecting me the most.  Can someone tell me how I can bump this up the chain of command?

Expert

Re: Having trouble getting Internet installed

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, thanks for reaching out and I can further look into this install concern! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Is this the private messaging.  When I click your name, I do not see reply.

Expert

@cgabriele wrote:

Is this the private messaging.  When I click your name, I do not see reply.

Click on @ComcastAmira's name in her post above and you should see "Send a message" in a blue box to the right side.  That's what you would click on to send a Private Message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@cgabriele, I didn't hear back from you in our Private Message but please reach out if any further assistance is needed. Enjoy the rest of your day and Happy Holidays. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.