Community Forum

[Have not received $50 prepaid card that was mailed to us on December 28, 2017]

New Poster

[Have not received $50 prepaid card that was mailed to us on December 28, 2017]

Hello! Unfortunately, we have not yet received the $50 prepaid card that seemed to have been mailed to us by Comcast on December 28, 2017. Would you please help us with this matter? Thank you so much for your time and consideration! 

IMG-On-03_15_2018-At-18_03_20.jpg
Expert

Re: [Have not received $50 prepaid card that was mailed to us on December 28, 2017]

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: [Have not received $50 prepaid card that was mailed to us on December 28, 2017]

Hi cavestory. I can assist with submitting a reward card research ticket to our promotions department for you. This will allow us to track down the reward card balance and re-issue one if necessary. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

New Poster

Thank you so much for kindly doing that, nerdburg! I will PM the employee who responded ASAP! m(_ _)m 

New Poster

I'm so grateful for your helpful response. I will PM you right away! Thank you!!