Community Forum

Have been charged for a phone that was returned

New Poster

Have been charged for a phone that was returned

My wife and I set up new service with Xfinity mobile on 4/20/2018 and received the phones on 4/25. One of the phones would not connect to the cellular network and we were told we would be sent a replacement phone but that could take up to a week. Neither of us had the desire to be without a phone that long so we were able to re-boot the phone and get it working. Once we received the replacement phone I made a call to confirm that there would not be any issue of sending back the brand new, unopened phone and was given an RMA number. 4 days after the phone was delivered to the warehouse the full cost of the phone was deducted from my bank without any warning. I would really like to know when I will be receiving a refund for the money that was taken from us. 

Official Employee

Re: Have been charged for a phone that was returned

tpbeeman, thanks for posting. Once the phone has been checked into the warehouse and processed (with no cosmetic damage), you will be refunded the cost of the device that was charged. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!