Community Forum

Hard credit pull

Regular Visitor

Hard credit pull

I have been given the run around and had several promises that a manager would call me back about this. No call yet. Back in April 2018 when I initiated service I was given the option to pay 50 dollars for a deposit or have a hard pull on my credit. I chose to pay the deposit to Avoid the pull. My credit was pulled not once but twice that same day. No one seems to understand the issue and seems to not even care. I have in almost a year not gotten a straight answer. If you have a recorded call where I did not authorize the pull and you pulled it twice you can do something about it. It is just sad that a company can’t even  call you back when promised. 

Official Employee

Re: Hard credit pull

Hi scottbrey, apologies for your experiences. I can help review the Credit pull for you, can you please send me a private message with your full name if you still need assistance.

Than you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Hard credit pull

Hi scottbrey, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you for your time!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!