Community Forum

Hard Inquires

Regular Visitor

Hard Inquires

Hi,

Today I checked my credit score and I have 2 hard inquires one for the end of Feb and one at the begining of March. I'm not sure why and attempted to get it removed, so I went online and did the xfinity call you option to speak on my issues with my box but not only that but mainly the hard inquires. I then received a call from 800-266-2278 and was told they can only help me with troubleshooting. Therefore he advised me to contact 855-718-0798 and that he was unable to transfer me. So I contacted that number and they stated that was the incorrect department that I would need to speak with another department and that they were going to transfer me. However, I had to ask for the name of the department and was told that theydon't have a number. So asked for the name and was advised it was payment services center. Spoke to Caroline and she ignored evereything I said and made up what she thought I was calling about. Then told me to give her a second a couple of times and then came back and stated I'm not sure exactly what your concern is because there is no balance on this account. She kept saying that there is no balance on this account and gave me 877-920-1000 to call. I asked her what department this was and she stated that it was the collections agency. I'm no longer in collections. So I hung up and she called back and told me that this was the only advice that her system provided her with. What a waste of time. This needs to be resolved ASAP. Someone help!!! Please guide me in the right direction.

Jemie
Expert

Re: Hard Inquires

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Regular Visitor

Okay. I'm waiting.

Jemie
Official Employee

Hi Jemie4, 

I can help address your billing concerns. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!