Community Forum

Harassed by employee after filling out survey!

New Poster

Harassed by employee after filling out survey!

I honestly have never experienced something as bad as I experienced today with Comcast. 
I noticed that Comcast has now put a data cap on internet usage. I called comcast to find out what I could do about it. Before I was connected to a representative, I selected that I would take a survey. Then I was transferred to a rep. She set me up with some one year plan where I would have to pay $25/month to have unlimited data again. So, I reluctantly signed up for it, I wasn't happy, but it is what it is. Then we ended the call.
Comcast's robo call then called me back 10 minutes later for my survey. I answered all the questions and only complained about the $25/month extra charge that is new.

Then a little while later I get another call from Comcast. I thought there was something wrong with my account, but it was the representative calling me to harass and complain about me not giving her the best marks on the survey! Are you kidding me? You allow your employees to call and harass their customers about the survey?  She kept asking why did I only give her a 7, she's looking at it right now...  She continued to question me about a VOLUNTEER survey that I did.  I seriously could not believe this was happening!  She harassed and called me at work to complain about a survey....  Wow....
I've filed an official complaint with Comcast and the FCC.  This needs to be addressed, I am seriously appalled at this.  

Expert

Re: Harassed by employee after filling out survey!

Now that you have filed a complaint with the FCC there isn't anything anyone here can do to help you; you will have to wait for an agent to contact you.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Admin1

Re: Harassed by employee after filling out survey!

Hi xtra12 -- Thank you bringing this to our attention. Under no circumstance is it acceptable for an agent to contact you about the results of a survey. I reviewed your account but was unable to locate your FCC complaint. As Community Expert Again says, if you have filed one then this will be forwarded to us and handled by an assigned Comcast case agent. If you have not filed one then I can assist you in filing a formal complaint about the treatment you're experiencing. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.