Community Forum

Had enough

New Poster

Had enough

I have lived at my residence since 2003 . I have been dealing with this with Comcast for 14 years and I’ve just had enough . I have a dog that I have taken to the vet because of your negligence with the wires in the back of my house . I have called Comcast on several occasions to fix this issue for 14 years . I have called Comcast on several occasions to bury the wires in the back of my yard there a loose wires sticking up from the ground and there wires connecting to my neighbors house laying on the ground no . It has cost me thousands of dollars to take my dog to the vet. I’m expected by Comcast to pay my bills but Comcast Xfinity you’re causing me financial stress. I’m expecting company cast to compensate me for all my expenses .

Thanks in advance for your Quick response to this matter .
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Had enough

Hi @clarisemodeste

Sorry to hear about your issues. It's extremely unlikely that Comcast is going to pay your vet bills. I'm sure they can get someone out there to take or of the wiring issues though. 

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Had enough

@clarisemodeste wrote:
I have lived at my residence since 2003 . I have been dealing with this with Comcast for 14 years and I’ve just had enough . I have a dog that I have taken to the vet because of your negligence with the wires in the back of my house . I have called Comcast on several occasions to fix this issue for 14 years . I have called Comcast on several occasions to bury the wires in the back of my yard there a loose wires sticking up from the ground and there wires connecting to my neighbors house laying on the ground no . It has cost me thousands of dollars to take my dog to the vet. I’m expected by Comcast to pay my bills but Comcast Xfinity you’re causing me financial stress. I’m expecting company cast to compensate me for all my expenses .

Thanks in advance for your Quick response to this matter .

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. This is certainly not the experience that we expect or intend to deliver.  I have escalated this to the right teams so that we can get this addressed quickly. 

Someone on our team will reach out to you directly to go over next steps. 

Thanks for your patience and for your feedback. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!