Community Forum

HOW TO ESCALATE ISSUE THAT IS NOT BEING FIXED

Highlighted
New Poster

HOW TO ESCALATE ISSUE THAT IS NOT BEING FIXED

Long story short I signerd up for Xfi gig speed few months back.  I have high end new computer which definitely can handle connected directly with the ethernet cable (nothing in between).   I only get acceptable speeds like less than 10 percent of the time.  90 percent of the time I receive speeds averaging 200 to 400 and which fluctuate all over the place all the time.  I have made many calls about it.   3 techs have visited and maintainance was out again monday.   The issue is still not fixed!!!!!!!!!!  I called customer service and all they are doing is sending a tech out once again.   The techs are not able to identify a problem nor fix it.   How do I escalate and get some actuall customer service on this?   I am paying money for something I am not getting and getting nowhere with support.  One of the techs told me the problem could be that there is only one drop from the pole to my duplex and then the signal is split (comcast installed that way).  I think that may be the problem.  I own the whole building with me in one unit and my mother in another.   She streams tv all the time and I think it may be causing the problem.   In my opinion, comcast insisted i have two accounts b/c each unit is seperate address - so I pay for two seperate accounts and yet I still cannot get them to address the issue.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.   I have no other options but Xfi for gig speed where i live otherwise I would have ditched comcast already.   The funny part is they are saying they are improving on customer service blah blah and it is a focus.  So far not in my experience.