Community Forum

HOW CAN I GET TRUTH IN CUSTOMER SERVICE & BILLING???? OVER 10 MONTHS OF NO RESULTS!

New Poster

HOW CAN I GET TRUTH IN CUSTOMER SERVICE & BILLING???? OVER 10 MONTHS OF NO RESULTS!

I have 3 issues on my account of which I have called and called and called. I have spent endless hours upon hours on the phone. I have gone to a service center to be told they can't help me. I have had 3 different Xfinity employees tell me I would receive a call back in the last 2 weeks and no one has kept that commitment or called me back. My last appointment was scheduled and no one showed or called. I called when they were late to be told they would be calling and still arriving. Nothing. I had "credits" that I was told were pending that appointment completion that would process once appointment concluded. No appointment happened. BUT I SURE GET A CALL FROM COLLECTIONS ABOUT MY BILL!! I WILL BE FILING WITH FCC AND BBB!!!!!!!!!!!! This service is a nightmare. I left DirecTV for Xfinitiy and I will be cancelling this service and changing providers. There are serious serious problems with this company. Fraudulent!!!

Expert

Re: HOW CAN I GET TRUTH IN CUSTOMER SERVICE & BILLING???? OVER 10 MONTHS OF NO RESULTS!

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: HOW CAN I GET TRUTH IN CUSTOMER SERVICE & BILLING???? OVER 10 MONTHS OF NO RESULTS!

Hi, CatherineC123 - My apologies for your experience. Please send me a private message with your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number and I will review your account. 

New Poster

I have filed a complaint with both the FCC and BBB. Magically received a call from Executive Customer service the very next day and will work with them. I will also guid all other customers not getting results from the HORRIBLE and FRAUDULENT customer service to do the same.