Community Forum

HORRIBLE SERVICE

New Poster

HORRIBLE SERVICE

Please advise how I can file a formal complaint regarding horrible technician service. A technician came to my home 3 days ago to attempt to repair Xfinity on demand not working. He could not fix it and said he would be back the next day to climb the pole to repair. He did not call or come to my home. When I called to check I was told he wasn't even working that day and he had closed out the ticket as being repaired (total lie). They rescheduled a new appt for 3 days later between 10-12. I received a text at 1002 that a tech was on the way. At 1011 I received a text that the tech had arrived NO ONE CAME TO MY HOME. Within 5 minutes I called and was told the response on my account was that no one was home. I informed them that they must have gone to the wrong home as I was on my porch. I was told someone would be sent back. NO ONE CAME. When I called again I was told the time would now be between 1-3. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. HOW DO I KNOW THE SAME THING WON'T HAPPEN BETWEEN 1-3??? I WILL BE LOOKING INTO OTHER OPTIONS FOR WATCHING TV. FOR $250/MONTH I DESERVE BETTER SERVICE. I WILL BE REPORTING THIS TO MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. I CANNOT SPEAK WITH ANYONE LOCAL!! WHY IS THAT????

Expert

Re: HORRIBLE SERVICE

So did the tech show up? Did they fix it?

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: HORRIBLE SERVICE

Hi Memphisnace, this is not the experience we want for you. Please reach back out to me here or send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number so we can get this taken care of for you.