Community Forum

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND HORRIBLE MOBILE SERVICE

New Poster

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND HORRIBLE MOBILE SERVICE

Where do I begin. Today I contacted Xfinity mobile inregards to a damaged phone!

When I originally signed up for the mobile service I was under the impression that my devices was covered by the Assurana phone insurance service. That's the normal process with other cellphone carriers. So not the case with xfinity mobile!!! I was informed by rep (1-2-3 and 4) that "oh well, you didn't sign up! And we don't know what to tell you!" After explaining to all of them that (oh did I forget to mention this is after being on hold for 20mins, 10 mins, 15 mins and as I'm typing I'm still on hold waiting for a supervisor so I've more then likely have been on hold for approximately over an 1 hour).  It's sad that you can't reach corporate or at best a properly trainded supervisor! Xfinity I spend well over $500 hundred dollars a month for all your services and this is the kind of treatment you give to your customers. I remember know why i left several years ago. Back to Fioso I go.......

Official Employee

Re: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND HORRIBLE MOBILE SERVICE

UNSATISFIED1000, sorry to hear about your experience. I'll look into your insurance concerns. I've seen your private message and will respond there. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!