Community Forum

HOA Bulk Contract Comcast refuses to honor

New Poster

HOA Bulk Contract Comcast refuses to honor

My HOA upgraded the Comcast services this past August 1 and asked that we contact Comcast to ensure services would be effective as of August 1.  I have called over 14 times and to no solution.  I ha ve contacted my HOA that has stated that by simply calling 1800-Xfinity they would be able to locate the bulk order of Lennar Spanish Lakes for free and Comcast simply says they cannot locate them.  I keep getting the run around. One representative said yes we see it you will get credit for those services others now say I am not even part of the Association.  Menawhile I have wasted a month in ahald in this and over 10 hours in phone calls and visits to the Xfinity site in Pines with no solution.  I have never experienced worse customer service and lack of professionalism.  I would rather just go back to Directv but my Association made th epoor choice of choosing Comcast that is not willing to help.  I am not sure who I can report Comcast to if the Better Business Bureau because at this point it is fraud they are charging me for services I have for free.