Community Forum

HELP - Stuck in the vortex of Comcast Construction Services

Regular Visitor

HELP - Stuck in the vortex of Comcast Construction Services

Hi - 

I'll be quick - new home trying to get comcast service. Guy came out and said my run is too long.  Just not true. House next to me (same distance from pole) has service. Was given a ticket number and told that I would be called the next day.  Two days later I called back...again told that someone would call me.  Called again today - told my ticket was closed and that I would have to call sales.  I pushed the rep and said that doesn't make sense. He then told me that I need to wait for construction to call me in a few days.  I have been with Comcast for years and have found their customer service to be great.  This, however, is a nightmare.  Any suggestions?

Expert

Re: HELP - Stuck in the vortex of Comcast Construction Services

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Regular Visitor

Thanks!  I also called the Comcast "On it" line.  Trying everything here!

Official Employee

Hi, Erikr01 - I checked the ticket information, the survey has been submitted on 10/03 and it noted it takes 7-10 business days for a representative to contact you. We still have 3 more days to wait, if you won't be contacted by Friday 10/13, I will try to reach the construction team directly. In the meantime,  could you please private message me your name, address, phone number? I also need the address of the house next to you that has Comcast services. 

Expert
Moved:

New Poster

Erikr01 did you ever find someone to help you resolve?