Community Forum

HELP! RETURN ISSUE!

Highlighted
New Poster

HELP! RETURN ISSUE!

I returned my Xfinity Wifi Pods and they were received according to my UPS tracking on May 7th by Comcast. I have chatted, called, etc but have not been credited back to my account. I called again today and was told to email a random email address and she said this is how a refund takes place (westvdi_csgeneral@cable.comcast.com) and big surprise, it bounced back. I even verified each and every letter with the rep and confirmed this is legitimate. Why does their customer service have to be so horrific?!? I simply want my account refunded since they have their item back in their possession? 

I have screenshots of all the information for tracking and when it was received at the warehouse. Has anyone successfully returned an item and been refunded by this company? If so, how on earth did you accomplish it? I'm so done!  PLEASE HELP ME!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: HELP! RETURN ISSUE!

@EngelsFam5 wrote:

I returned my Xfinity Wifi Pods and they were received according to my UPS tracking on May 7th by Comcast. I have chatted, called, etc but have not been credited back to my account. I called again today and was told to email a random email address and she said this is how a refund takes place (westvdi_csgeneral@cable.comcast.com) and big surprise, it bounced back. I even verified each and every letter with the rep and confirmed this is legitimate. Why does their customer service have to be so horrific?!? I simply want my account refunded since they have their item back in their possession? 

I have screenshots of all the information for tracking and when it was received at the warehouse. Has anyone successfully returned an item and been refunded by this company? If so, how on earth did you accomplish it? I'm so done!  PLEASE HELP ME!

Give it a bit more time.  It's only been 7 business days.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Hi. I thought I did. Thanks for letting me know that I didn't. How do I post publicly then? I can see my message on the forum page with others?

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

@EngelsFam5 wrote: ... How do I post publicly then? ...

Your post is public. The poorly worded "post publicly" advice in the Expert and Employee signature blocks is intended to encourage customers to post a public message instead of sending a Private message.