Community Forum

HELP - ORANGE CABLE IN MY YARD

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

HELP - ORANGE CABLE IN MY YARD

I've been trying to get my orange cable burried for the past 4 weeks, but after countless calls and time wasted talking to multiple reps and supervisors, no one has came out yet.
Initially, when the technician came to install our service, I told him a few times that I need someone to come bury the line because our neighbor had that issue where no one would come out. He assured me that he'll put a request in and someone will call me in 3-4 days to schedule a day and time and that it would be burried within 10 days. 10 days passes by, no call and no one comes. I called customer service and they say the tech never put in a request so now it's been scheduled for Aug 8. Aug 8 comes by, no one comes, called again, they say it's rescheduled for Aug 16. Aug 16 comes by, no one comes, call again, they said it's rescheduled for Aug 31. We told them that's too long because we have someone coming to mow our lawn next week and we need someone out sooner. They said they'd give us a call back in 1-2 days to schedule a date. 1-2 days passes, no one calls, we call AGAIN. They said they can get someone to come out the next day, Aug 19. Aug 19, yesterday, passes and STILL no one came. I've been told lies upon lies upon lies and no one can give me a reason why it keeps getting rescheduled. This is ridiculous. Xfinity has the worst customer service I've ever experienced. My kids can't play out in the grass because it's a tripping hazard. The cord goes all across the side of my house, to the back, then to the other side. I haven't had my grass cut in a month also because I'm scared the cord is gonna get cut. The grass is so long now that I might get in trouble with HOA. This has been a headache to deal with and all I'm simply asking for is to get my line burried. I don't know see what the issue is here. If I can't get it resolved by this week then I will file a complaint with the city because this is against the code.
Official Employee

Re: HELP - ORANGE CABLE IN MY YARD

Hi, Patricksta12! Please accept my apologies for your experience, I can reach out to the local Tech Ops team and ask what caused a delay with the drop bury appointment. Could you please send me a private message with your first and last name? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: HELP - ORANGE CABLE IN MY YARD

@Patricksta12, I'm delighted that this line has finally been buried and happy I was able to address your other concerns as well. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!