Community Forum

HELP! I am in need of advice

Regular Visitor

HELP! I am in need of advice

I have been a customer of Comcast for 14 years!  I have a monthly bill of over $300.00, sometimes much more if we watch more movies.  Recently I've seen much lower prices for Dish and other places.  I called to cancel my account.  The woman I spoke to "Hannah" started talking to me about lowering my bill by getting rid of certain things.  I was open to it.  As we spoke I perused the internet and found much lower prices than I have.  It bothers me that I'm probably one of their best customers but I seem to be paying the most...and that is my fault. In talking with her at times it got very confusing and she was getting very frustrated.  At one point near the end when I was confused she got silent and stopped speaking.  I am in no way dumb but I admit it was difficult as we talked about all the options as I added, subtracted and tried to figure this out.  I had to ask her if she was still there.  She said she was frustrated with me and had stopped talking.  Really?  Wow.  I asked her if I could talk to someone else and after a second, I asked if I could talk to her supervisor.  She nicely put me on hold.....and left me there!  For 15 minutes!  I was at work so I put it on speaker and just continued to work until she came back.  I'm sure she thought I would hang up.  When she came back she said there was no supervisor available (shocker) and that someone would call me back within 2 hours.  She had to put me on hold AGAIN!  And for 10 more minutes I sat there.  The whole call lasted over 40 minutes.....  Unsurprisingly, NO ONE called me from Comcast as promised within the 2 hours, no one.  After being a custome this long, I cannot believe a company would treat their customers this way.  My hope is that it's a recorded call and someone can see how "Hannah" treats their clients.  My question is...is there a better way to get my complaint to management (where they can do with it what they want but being in management myself, it's always good to know).  I'm worried that if I call them again, it will go nowhere again.  I'm amazed that being this good of a customer gets you NOWHERE in this company.  Any feedback or instructions of help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Expert

Re: HELP! I am in need of advice

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: HELP! I am in need of advice

Hi LeiselMower,  I apologize for your experience when trying to find a new promotion.  I will gladly assist reviewing further for you,  please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you