Community Forum

HELP 1 Year contract and rude agents!

New Poster

HELP 1 Year contract and rude agents!

Hi I need help please!! I had a promotion and I didnt know it was ending I spoke to many people today keep getting disconnected which was awful I feel like they hung up on me (I never even raised my voice). I like Comcast but not when I deal with such unprofessionalism. I told them I am a college student I am on a budget they wouldnt give me the same promotion instead trying to trick me into a 2 year contract!! That is so bad! I told her she was tricky! Now she offered something else and its a 1 year contract and I didnt know that!! I want to cancel everything now, I'll find a different place to go to. I am so sad this is how comcast is after everything. I believe I have 30 days to cancel or no? I am surprised how they handled it and instead of customer satisfaction it was just tricks and selfishness.

Official Employee

Re: HELP 1 Year contract and rude agents!

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.