Community Forum

HD Purchased Movie only plays in SD. HD On Demand DOES play in HD. Was the SD version...

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

HD Purchased Movie only plays in SD. HD On Demand DOES play in HD. Was the SD version...

HD Purchased Movie (Avengers Grimm Time Wars) only plays in SD.  My HD On Demand DOES play in HD.  Was the SD version of the movie added to your On Demand Service in SD by mistake?  I purchased (not rented) this a while back.  I checked today and it still plays in SD.  I don't even have the same cable box that I had at the time of the original purchase, so it shouldn't be because of my cable box, unless there is some reason that this movie has been set NOT to play in HD on my account... but that would be odd.  

- Robert

Official Employee

Re: HD Purchased Movie only plays in SD. HD On Demand DOES play in HD. Was the SD version...

Hi kamesama999, I would like to review this further on my side for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: HD Purchased Movie only plays in SD. HD On Demand DOES play in HD. Was the SD version...

I have sent you the PM that you requested

Official Employee

Hi kamesama999, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!