Community Forum

HD FREE PLEASE

New Poster

HD FREE PLEASE

I can not believe that in 2018 about to start the generation 8k of televisions and almost everyone with 4k uhd televisions. even you charge for HD. It is a shame that not even notify when you buy television service, then one finds out that it is a service that has to be added and paid. All the streaming companies offer 4k for FREE. They are well behind in this regard. HD SHOULD BE FREE, NO MATTER WHAT SERVICE OR PACKAGE YOU HAVE, but I have to admit that your service is generally good, your internet is very good and your host spot is the best in the nation.
Tags (1)
Valued Contributor

Re: HD FREE PLEASE

You are correct, and it has been received on Comcasts end. Their new plans they setup have HD included at no additional charge. This is the NorthEastern area of the US, so I do not know when these plans will be available to the rest of us. It is 9.95 to add HD to an a plan without HD on it, though. (Just to remark, there ARE many customers who do not have HD capable TVs, believe it or not)
Expert

Re: HD FREE PLEASE

@0Berael0

I completely agree with you. You haven't even been able to buy a standard def TV in the USA for years. The "HD Technology fee" is ridiculous. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.