Community Forum

HD Channels not working

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

HD Channels not working

I'm at a loss. I'm an X1 customer on the Preferred Plan. I've had this plan since April 2017. I called Xfinity about Eco Bill and Automatic Payments and 1/2 later my my HD channels don't work. The same message comes appears when attempting to see that HD channel "Upgrade to HD by going to www.xfinity.com and upgrade your service. After many calls and hours spent talking with outsourced reps from different countries including here in the US, no one has any ideas why I am no longer getting HD channels. They told me I should be getting HD channels because of the plan I'm on. I guess I should have never called to ask any questions, because my service went to heck really fast after speaking with that rep. What are the probablities that both boxes have no access to HD channels just 1/2 hour after speaking with the rep and after more than a year with no issues what so ever, go figure.

Expert

Re: HD Channels not working

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Hi Slowly_I_Turn, 

Sorry for the experience you're having. I'd like to review your account to see if I can help get this taken care of. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks, I will wait for their feedback on my non functional HD channels.