Community Forum

HBO not longer working

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

HBO not longer working

Hello, I lost my HBO access. I cannot view any HBO channels. Can you please reinstate my account as previously: X1 PREFERRED LATINO DBL package which includes: Digital Preferred, HBO, Netflix Service with TV Box; Performance Pro Internet.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: HBO not longer working

@Renr32 wrote:
Hello, I lost my HBO access. I cannot view any HBO channels. Can you please reinstate my account as previously: X1 PREFERRED LATINO DBL package which includes: Digital Preferred, HBO, Netflix Service with TV Box; Performance Pro Internet.

Hi there, thanks for letting us know about your HBO issue. Let's take a look at options to get it back.

Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name (Comcast_Support) and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send a private message on the right.

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi Ken, Ok, sent it. Sincerely, René
Official Employee

I'm glad we were able to get you back into a service plan that better fits your needs. We are always here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need assistance again in the future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!