Community Forum

Green wire disconnected from Comcast box

Regular Visitor

Green wire disconnected from Comcast box

I seem to have this exact same situation as the thread linked below, but I can't reply to that thread anymore.

The green wire is just dangling from my outdoor comcast box. When I called comcast today, they acted like they had no idea what I was talking about. Or they just wanted to send someone to run diagnostics *inside* my house. But I believe it's just like what is happening in the thread linked here. How do I get comcast to actually fix this? 

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Disconnected-ground-wire-from-cable-line-entry-into-h...

Expert

Re: Green wire disconnected from Comcast box

I have escalated your issue to a Comcast Employee to further assist.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Green wire disconnected from Comcast box

ajschramm, welcome to the forums! I'd be happy to help out with the wire issue, I get how important it is to get this taken care of. To get started, can you please send me a PM with your first and last name? Also, if you have any picture of the wire, please attach those in our PM. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!