Community Forum

Green comcast utility box with unprotected power lead

Regular Visitor

Green comcast utility box with unprotected power lead

There is a green comcast box with an unprotected power lead on our property. The lead crosses a public footpath and is a major safety hazard. Who do I contact to resolve this?

Official Employee

Re: Green comcast utility box with unprotected power lead

Good morning, Lee-Anne1. Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I can absolutely understand where you're coming from on your concern with the pedestal. You've come to the right place for help. I can assist you in getting this taken care of as soon as possible. Do you have a Comcast account at all? If not, it's OK, it's just important for me to know either way so we can open the appropriate type of request.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I am an Xfinity customer. The unprotected lead lead is across a public part of our HOA community property. Alton Park, 80247 Denver. This site won't let me upload the pics. I can be contacted today at xxx-xxx-xxxx
Official Employee

Got it. If it's OK with you, I will attach the request to your account and then include details that explain the exact location of the pedestal itself. Does that sound OK? If so, go ahead and send me a private message with your name (first and last) and we can get started.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I'm not able to PM you as you request, it's blocked. The exact location of the box and lead is Alton Park between S Boston Street and S Boston Court, Denver 80247. It is located on a community pathway along the fence. Again, the lead is a sfety hazard and needs to be removed.

Official Employee

We don't recommend that any of your personal information be posted publicly, I have edited it out for you for security reasons, Our goal and intent is to have a personal contact that we can work directly with all the way through and until we've reached a solution. When I open this request, it will actually go to a designated group that may need to contact you on that phone number you provided. If you can please try using another browser or refreshing your current one by clearing the cache, it should allow you to send me that private message. I will begin opening the request now, due to the urgency of the matter.