Community Forum

Going down to just internet

Regular Visitor

Going down to just internet

I have tried on several occasions to go down to an internet only package but the people on the phone always say that isn't possible. I know that it is because I have a friend one street over that is on an internet only package. What do I have to say to get internet only?
Regular Contributor

Re: Going down to just internet

It is absolutely possible and simply requires you to be insistent, as in "I want stand alone broadband!" Decide which speed you need: https://www.dslreports.com/faq/15643. and just don't take no for an answer.

No one can make you buy services that you neither want or need, not even ComcastSmiley Happy

I suddenly remember that when I did it in 2011 I had to threaten to  leave, but everyone is cutting the cord nowadays so I think it's not such a big a deal and won't require any dramatics. I don't game or have more than a few movies/shows streaming at the same time so I get by just fine with Performance Starter (Your Mileage May Differ).

Official Employee

Re: Going down to just internet

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.